Saturday, July 23, 2005

"You wanna fucking beer?"


A Familiar Site, originally uploaded by H. Michael karshis.
Man, I'd love to be able to stop by Taco Land and have Ram serve me an ice cold Lone Star right now.


True - 1st time at Tocoland I went with my spouse Linda. In awe of the place. Sons of Hercules was setting up and starting to play. I went to the bar and there was Ram, sunglasses and all. I meekly asked "for a bud light and asked what kind of wine coolers do you have?" Ram answered "You wanna fucking beer?" He was talking to a waitress and not paying me any attention. I said "yes, I want a beer and a wine cooler" Ram said " No, do you want a fucking beer?" with a very slight grin on his face. So I said "Ya I want a fucking beer'. He handed me a miller lite, and I asked for a wine cooler and got whatever. I sat there at the small bar and had about 3 more beers(bud lites) and talked to Ram a little more that night and realized he was just a regular guy, loved the women, loved getting people to loosen up, and loved running Tocoland. These stories make sure his life becomes legend.

Kieth Briggs

No comments:

Snowbyrd : Ram TEST

Snowbyrd Rules:   https://youtu.be/td_jT3Gc0bg